Paris Beauty & London Royalty Tour
||4 Days / 3 Nights
||Paris - London
Day 1: Paris
Welcome to Paris! On arrival at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Our guide will be ready at the hotel and will give an overview of the tour. At the end of the evening, we provide transfers to the Montmartre district. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets. Sit down to dinner and enjoy a magical evening. You can choose between Indian, Chinese, French and American cuisines. We will ascend by cable car to the hill and admire the spectacular view of Paris from the top. Return to hotel.
Meals : Not applicable
Day 2: Paris
A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument. End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy dinner (not incluided) at Gare du Nord, the neighbourhood that is home to Paris's Indian community. A wide variety of international cuisines await you. Return to hotel.
Meals : Breakfast At The Hotel
Day 3: Paris - Eperlecques - London
We set off to the north of France. In Eperlecques we visit a huge bunker in the middle of the forest (admission included). From this point, V1 and V2 missiles were fired to the UK. Next, we leave on a ferry across the English Channel to reach London. Tonight sit down for dinner at your preferred restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Thai, international, and so on) in the lively Soho district.
Meals : Breakfast At The Hotel
Day 4: London
Get to know London on a locally guided tour featuring style, culture and history. See the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, where we shall be able to watch the famous changing of the guard (depending on the season). Afterwards we go to the British Museum, one of the main and oldest museums in the world, where we can see relics from cultures all around the globe. If you wish, later on, you can go on an optional excursion to the London Eye ferris wheel. In the afternoon, at 5pm, after a period of free time, we invite all our travellers to a traditional Afternoon Tea. Afterwards, we provide transfers to Brick Lane, an area that is brimming with life, art galleries, food stalls, ethnic restaurants from many areas (Indian, Thai, Chinese, international, and so on).
Meals : Breakfast At The Hotel
Day 5: Edinburgh
Today is scheduled as a free day for you to explore. Or After breakfast you an option to take a tour to Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Scottish Highlands, covering the magnificent beauty of Rannoch Moor, Glencoe, the Great Glen, Loch Ness and Pitlochry. Leaving Edinburgh, you'll pass Linlithgow Palace (birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots), Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument, to reach the most dramatic of all Highland glens, Glencoe. This area is steeped in history, and you will hear the truth about the infamous 1692massacre of Clan MacDonald. Journeying through Fort William, site of the military post built during the Jacobite Rebellions in the 18th century, you'll continue up the Great Glen, between Fort William and Inverness. On the way back, you'll stop at Spean Bridge before heading through the Cairngorms National Park, Craig Meagaidh and along the shores of Loch Laggan, where the TV series Monarch of the Glen was filmed. Continuing over the Drummochter Summit, where herds of red deer often graze, you'll visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry
Meals : Breakfast
Tour Detail :
02 Nights accommodation in Paris.
02 Nights accommodation in London.
Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
Paris City Tour.
London City Tour.
All Tours and Transfers as per given Itinerary.
Boat Along the River Seine in.
Ticket admission To second floor of Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker in Eperlecques, British Museum.
Traditional afternoon tea in London.
Ferry Across the English Channel to London.
All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Round trip Economy class airfare.
Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
GST - 9 % extra.
Terms & Conditions :
TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers and Flight rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs. onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs. (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Final vouchers & Air Tickets will be sent to you 3 days before the departure.
- Payment should be done according to the deadline given to you failed to do so will result in auto cancellation.
- In Case of Auto Cancellation Due to Non Payment on or before the due date, Cancellation charges will be there and sometimes whole of the payment done by you is Non Refundable. In that Case SBSJ Tours and Travels will not be responsible and if you want to reconfirm your package you have to make the payment for that and whole of the booking will be processed again as a fresh booking.
BOOKING POLICY :-
- Advance booking amount totally depends upon the type of package confirmed.
- Booking amount is different for different destinations and it will be communicated to you by E Mail.
- Normal booking amount we charge is 15000/- INR and the rest of the payment is to be done according to payment deadlines communicated to you by E Mail.
- Please note that deadlines given to you for the payment are according to the cancellation policy. If you are failed to make the payments in time, your booking will be automatically released and the cancellation amount will be as per the cancellation policy given to you.
CANCELATION POLICY :-
- If you do not show up at the hotel or check-out early without advance notice you are not entitled to any refund. This term may be varied subject to the relevant hotel's private cancellation policy and is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy is applicable per transaction and is based on individual component cancellation policy stated on the Confirmation by Mail, sent to you after confirmation of your booking with us on your E mail Id.
- In case of cancellation due to non-payment according to booking policy given to you ( Auto Cancellation ), SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS will not be responsible.
- You agree to pay any supplier required cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made. In that case You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
- There may be full Cancellation penalty on the Products or services booked and purchased, which are Non-utilized or Cancelled after the Cancellation deadline mentioned in the Terms and Conditions, while Confirming your package.
REFUND POLICY :-
- When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund as soon as practicable. The processing may take between 30 to 45 Working Days until the whole amount is credited back and appears in your bank account given by you.
- Refunds will be transferred to your account only by NEFT/RTGS. No cash will be given for this.
CHANGE OR CANCELATION BY SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS :-
- We reserve the right to make changes or cancellations after the reservation at any time. However, we will endeavour not to make a major change or cancel the booking within 72 hours of the arrival date, except by unforeseen events.
- If we have to make a major change to your arrangements after booking, we will offer you the option of accepting the change or cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of any monies paid to us. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any change.
- Please not the refunds will be processed according to refund policy only if the cancellation is done by SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS.
CHANGES & AMMENDMENTS BY YOU :-
- Any change or amendments are subject to availability at the time you make the request & it will be chargeable depending upon the policy of Hotel and Tours.
- Sometimes changes are not allowed once the booking has been confirmed. In that case you have to take the responsibility of your booking with us.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS in Kurukshetra, Haryana and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ambala / Kurukshetra Courts only.
HOTEL USED IN THE PACKAGE
||Courtyard Paris Saint Denis
|London, United Kingdom
||Holiday Inn Express
HOTEL ACCORDING TO THE PRICE