Beautifull North East Tour
||5 Days / 4 Nights
||Darjeeling - Gangtok
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Meals : NA
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Transfer to Gangtok & Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Morning breakfast – Transfer to Gangtok – Nearly 135 Kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours drive - Gangtok – The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist – It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies – It has option for tourist of all ages – Check into Hotel – Drive for visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, one , etc – Back to hotel – Evening free - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 4: Excursion to Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Meals : Breakfast
Day 5: Departure – Gangtok to Bagdogra Airport
After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
Meals : Breakfast
Tour Detail :
Darjeeling is a traveler’s delight and is frequented by tourists year after year. Apart from the pleasant weather and scenic beauty, there is a lot to see and do in Darjeeling. Darjeeling attracts all those who wish to experience life as it once was before the days of modernization. While lovers and honeymooners travel to the town and book themselves in cozy cottages to enjoy private time away from the city, the tired travelers go soul searching in the hills.
Gangtok is the capital of the Indian state of Sikkim and is situated on the lower slopes of the Himalayan range (Altitude: 1600 meters).The Ranipool river flows by the west side of Gangtok. Gangtok Tourism thrives in its spectacular setting and offers stunning views of the Kanchenjunga from various points in its neighboring areas. Gangtok city can be accessed only by road from Siliguri. The nearest airport is Bagdogra (124 kilometers). The nearest railway station is New Jaipalguri (NJP). Buses and share taxis ply regularly from Siliguri to Gangtok.
- 9 % Government Service Taxation.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Terms & Conditions :
TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers and Flight rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs. onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs. (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Final vouchers & Air Tickets will be sent to you 3 days before the departure.
- Payment should be done according to the deadline given to you failed to do so will result in auto cancellation.
- In Case of Auto Cancellation Due to Non Payment on or before the due date, Cancellation charges will be there and sometimes whole of the payment done by you is Non Refundable. In that Case SBSJ Tours and Travels will not be responsible and if you want to reconfirm your package you have to make the payment for that and whole of the booking will be processed again as a fresh booking.
BOOKING POLICY :-
- Advance booking amount totally depends upon the type of package confirmed.
- Booking amount is different for different destinations and it will be communicated to you by E Mail.
- Normal booking amount we charge is 15000/- INR and the rest of the payment is to be done according to payment deadlines communicated to you by E Mail.
- Please note that deadlines given to you for the payment are according to the cancellation policy. If you are failed to make the payments in time, your booking will be automatically released and the cancellation amount will be as per the cancellation policy given to you.
CANCELATION POLICY :-
- If you do not show up at the hotel or check-out early without advance notice you are not entitled to any refund. This term may be varied subject to the relevant hotel's private cancellation policy and is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy is applicable per transaction and is based on individual component cancellation policy stated on the Confirmation by Mail, sent to you after confirmation of your booking with us on your E mail Id.
- In case of cancellation due to non-payment according to booking policy given to you ( Auto Cancellation ), SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS will not be responsible.
- You agree to pay any supplier required cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made. In that case You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
- There may be full Cancellation penalty on the Products or services booked and purchased, which are Non-utilized or Cancelled after the Cancellation deadline mentioned in the Terms and Conditions, while Confirming your package.
REFUND POLICY :-
- When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund as soon as practicable. The processing may take between 30 to 45 Working Days until the whole amount is credited back and appears in your bank account given by you.
- Refunds will be transferred to your account only by NEFT/RTGS. No cash will be given for this.
CHANGE OR CANCELATION BY SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS :-
- We reserve the right to make changes or cancellations after the reservation at any time. However, we will endeavour not to make a major change or cancel the booking within 72 hours of the arrival date, except by unforeseen events.
- If we have to make a major change to your arrangements after booking, we will offer you the option of accepting the change or cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of any monies paid to us. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any change.
- Please not the refunds will be processed according to refund policy only if the cancellation is done by SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS.
CHANGES & AMMENDMENTS BY YOU :-
- Any change or amendments are subject to availability at the time you make the request & it will be chargeable depending upon the policy of Hotel and Tours.
- Sometimes changes are not allowed once the booking has been confirmed. In that case you have to take the responsibility of your booking with us.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS in Kurukshetra, Haryana and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ambala / Kurukshetra Courts only.
|DARJEELING , WEST BENGAL
||Hotel North Star or Simillar
||Hotel Golden Hights or Simillar
||Pine Tree Resort & Spa or Simillar
||IRIS INN or Simillar
||Sikkim Retreat or Simillar
||Keepsa Residency or Resort
||CHILD WITH BED
||CHILD WITHOUT BED